The reason why I am deciding to write this blog post, is for accountability. I can probably relate to some others right now when I say, my motivation has come in waves since the quarantine started. If my readers know what my goals are, then I put myself into a position where I get to be truthful if I did accomplish those goals or not. So without further ado, here it is.
- Wake up at the crack of dawn.
- Go downstairs and chug half of a whiteclaw since I can’t shotgun to save my life.
- While mixing the batter for my pancakes, casually pour in a “SHOT” of vodka.
- Waste like 2 hours from watching tik toks.
- Tackle my other undone tasks.. look at the sangria selection for the day.
- Be a bad influence to Cody and Alex and peer pressure them into day drinking.
- Dinner time.
- Vodka Soda, Vodka Soda, Vodka Soda, Vodka Soda.
- Pizza time and get crossed.
- Bed time.
Now my goal is to absolutely crush it and go on a streak for the rest of the month. This is going to be big, and I am so ready. Start today (4/6/20) at 5:30am!
Obviously im joking!! Here are my actual goals lol.
In all seriousness, if you feel like you need some motivation right now, its okay. It’s always okay. Start out by doing one thing for today. Then make one goal for the week. Tell your friends and let them know you’re being serious.
- Bring up my total blog views to 1000.
- Read a book a week like how I was doing at first.
- “The power of your subconscious mind”
- “Crushing it”
- “The one minute millionaire”
- “The $100 startup”
- Redesign my blog with a new theme, to make it look more aesthetically pleasing.
- Pay for the monthly premium plan so I don’t have “wordpress.com” in my URL anymore.
- Finish my e-book. (More details to come).
- An hour timeslot a day to use Twitter/Facebook groups to promote my podcast.
I hope by being transparent with you, that you feel comfortable sharing some of your goals for this month. Leave a comment or share it with a friend, and lets turn the leaf with being more accountable to our goals.